Ugley Village Hall 23rd September 2020
Further to our revised operating procedures of July and the Prime Ministers announcement of 22ndSeptember 2020 we have updated the requirements for using the hall.
Where possible all visitors MUST download the NHS COVID-19 app. onto their smart phones. When arriving at the hall they MUST all scan the code into their phones, this will allow the Track and Trace process to be enabled. It will be the responsibility of the Hirer to ensure this happens and that Parents or Guardians scan the code on behalf on their children. If visitor do not have a smart phone the Hirer MUST take their contact details again allowing for Track and Trace to be used.
Details below from the NHS website detailing what will happen with this information
What will you do with the data I provide to get a QR code?
The information you provide to generate your official NHS QR code posters will only be used for purposes relating to contact tracing and the management of the NHS QR code system. The information will only be accessible to public health teams directly involved with the coronavirus (COVID-19) public health response.
- The NHS QR code poster you generate is sent to the email address that you provide.
- The name and address of your venue will be printed on the NHS QR code poster.
- The email address and phone number you provide as contact details for each venue will be used by local health protection teams if they need to contact you.
For further information on how your personal information is managed, please read the DPIA
The rules regarding the hall that were circulated in July still apply however for reference these were as follows: –
- The hall cannot currently be used for social events parties etc, however where the Committee is satisfied that social distancing can be maintained use will be granted.
- By asking you to follow the rules detailed below we are hoping to keep or hiring charges as shown on the website. However, if costs escalate we may have to introduce a surcharge to cover the extra cleaning cost that we will incur.
- By using the hall you do so entirely at your own risk and the Committee and Trustees will not accept any liability in you using the facilities.
- When using the hall please keep to the minimum social distance as currently being advised by the Government, 2M is recommended.
- When passing through pinch points, by the toilets etc, please allow one person to pass and do not crowd.
- Toilets, only one person should be allowed in the toilets at a time. A simple sign saying Engaged/ Free to be used.
- Please bring your own hand sanitiser with you as the hall can only provide a limited amount
- If you require face masks and or gloves it will also be your responsibility to provide these.
- The use of the kitchen is not allowed; however water will be available but please bring your own cups/ glasses etc.
- Please ensure all tissues are placed in suitable bins and the contents plus any other rubbish you create is taken home with you
- If using tables and chairs please ensure that before and after use you wipe these down with your own disinfectant/ cleaner. Then place directly under the clock in the small Patricia Lawrence meeting room. These will then be re-sanitised for the next user
- Our Cleaner will be wiping down surfaces with an antibacterial spray however this doesn’t preclude the above and is an added precaution.
- Please ensure you wash your hands as per current Government advice.
- A gap of at least 72 hours between hiring’s will be introduced during the current pandemic, this will allow us to re clean the areas used.
- All hirers MUST keep contact details of those attending their event
- In the event that you discover that one of your group does become infected, please contact the Hall immediately, giving full details dates etc as we shall have to immediately close the hall for a deep clean.
- You must acknowledge receipt and agree to comply with these instructions before you can hire the hall.
Thank you for your cooperation